Full-time Physiotherapy opportunity available - Lifemark Kamloops Clinic, BC
If living in a city that offers endless outdoor recreation opportunities, lakes and wineries appeals to you, then why not consider Kamloops BC! If you're a ski bunny and love to ski and snowboard, Sun Peaks is just a 45-minute drive away! Kamloops has also recently been listed as one of Canada’s best cities to find your first home in. If you are considering a move, we can help with the cost by offering a sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, the chance to work with a team of highly qualified clinicians and a culturethat keeps you engagedand energized, then look no further than Lifemark. Our clinic is seeking a Physiotherapist to add to our multidisciplinary team. Our staff consist of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists and Occupational Therapists who are experts in treating sports, orthopaedic, motor vehicle and work-related injuries.
The selected candidate will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including opportunities for continued education/professional development, competitive salary and a flexible work schedule. If you are eager to develop professionally while playing an integral role in our team, then we are looking for you!
Responsibilities may include some of the following:
• Perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for clients
• Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administer and collect outcome measurement information
• Communicate to appropriate referral sources
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development
• Have fun - it's one of our core values
The ideal candidate will be:
• A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Minimum 2 years experience is required
If you have ever wondered what its like to work as a Physio for Lifemark, check out our Youtube Video below
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, apply today at www.lifemark.ca/careers.! You would be joining a fantastic work environment and team of dedicated and hard working healthcare professionals. For more information on the position please email Kathy McNevin, BC Talent Advisor to kathy.mcnevin@lifemark.