Incentives to Joining Our Team
• Up to $5,000 in relocation assistance
• 20 days paid vacation (pro-rated in 1st year of employment)
• Interim accommodations/rent reimbursement for first three months
• Up to $10,000 annual retention bonus (dependent on location)
• Competitive salaries
• Remoteness allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Income protection
• Ability to work a compressed work week
• Retention Allowance (for qualifying positons)
Placement opportunities also available!
Northern Manitoba - The heart of "adventure territory”.
You will be surrounded by breathtaking lakes, beautiful forests and amazing farm land.
It has something for everyone. The same challenging career opportunity as the big city, but amidst the tranquility of nature.
Come Join Us!!
• Eligible to practice and maintain full licensure with the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba (CPM)
• Membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association preferred
• Must have a valid Manitoba Class V driver’s license, access to a vehicle, and willingness to travel the Region year round