EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE as part of our dynamic team at CURA Physical Therapies!!! We are located across from West Edmonton Mall. Our approach to treating people with pelvic health and musculoskeletal conditions uses combinations of manual therapy, home-based exercise programs, and patient education, and acupuncture to treat them as a whole with trauma-informed care. With our recent expansion, we have 2 full-time positions available for energetic physiotherapists to join our collaborative practice. Our long waitlist ensures stepping into a full caseload that will be adjusted to your experience and abilities. CURA is a leader in community based pelvic health treatment.
We offer you:
v Competitive compensation, benefits plan, and health spending account
v Generous professional development and educational assistance
v Mentoring environment with 8 leading physiotherapists in manual therapy, pelvic health, and acupuncture
v Bonus after 6 months of successful transition to our clinic
Your responsibilities will be:
· Providing exceptional patient care for people with musculoskeletal (no WCB) and pelvic health conditions.
· Collaborating with clinic therapists, so patients have the opportunity to experience our spectrum of expertise
· Taking part in continuous learning and skills development
· Participating in improving clinic programs and services
Salary range: $80-90,000 per year
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Mary Wood: email@example.com. Check out our website at www.curaphysicaltherapies.com (though it is under renovation).
· Full registration or eligible for full registration with Physiotherapy Alberta
· Completion of Level 1 Pelvic Health
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· One year of experience preferred but new grads may apply
· Able to commit to 4-5 shifts per week that includes 2 evenings