Are you the Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner we are looking for?
Are you a Physical Therapist that is looking for/loves orthopaedics and sports rehabilitation? Then this could be your dream role!
If you’ve got a passion for helping people achieve their goals, movement science and manual therapy, you’re skilled in interpersonal relationships and you’re a lightning-fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life.
We are growing and are in need of a new Physical Therapist to join our team!
Highland Rehabilitation Centre is a busy multi-disciplinary clinic in the historic city of Moose Jaw. We have 3 Physical Therapists, an Athletic Therapist and a Remedial Massage Therapist and we are all passionate about what we do.
Here’s what you’ll get when you join the Highland Team:
• $5000 in education allowance.
• Full training and support - Every new team member will go through a minimum of 6 weeks mentorship under an FCAMPT therapist to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
• Generous salary - We want the best talent and reward as such.
• Young and vibrant team - Learn and thrive with professionals who are excited about making a difference.
• Amazing growth prospects & long term career growth - You’ll get to work in a fast-growing rehabilitation company where there are loads of opportunities.
• The culture - Forget the traditional corporate culture. We are life focused and want you to be the same. We offer loads of autonomy in your new practice.
SERVICES WE OFFER
• Sports Therapy
• General orthopaedics including TMJ
• Pelvic floor
• Strength and conditioning
• You are smart, fast and confident.
• You have a super high emotional intelligence.
• You are extremely accountable for your outcomes.
• You are passionate and outgoing.
• You thrive on personal development. You know the value of coaching.
• You absolutely need to want to grow!
• You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback.
• You are energized and create energy.
• You are results focused and drive yourself to get the best results.
• You are highly resilient and adaptable.
BSc, PT, MPT or equivalent. Registered with the SCPT. New grads welcome.