Mackie Physiotherapy is creating a space for a full time Manual Therapy Physiotherapist to join our Evergreen team!
At Mackie Physiotherapy we offer a competitive wage, health benefits, continuing education funding, scheduled one on one mentorship for the Mackie Physiotherapy Advanced Manual Therapy and clinical reasoning training with Blaine (5-year process), and a team-based approach offering and requiring the highest standard of manual therapy treatment and service.
Our team at Evergreen includes Physiotherapy (Manual therapy), Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Osteopath, and Massage services. Manual therapy skills are a significant asset, as this is our forte, but passion to be mentored to become the best is critical.
We treat primary level WCB and SGI, but our main client base is private payer.
Start date is Spring 2022. However, if an applicant interviews well and is a good fit for our team, start time can be sooner.
· Further information and understanding of our environment and philosophy can only be experienced by an interview/meeting with several members of our Mackie Physiotherapy team so you get a sense of who we are and what we are about.
We look forward to your cover letters (which are important and should contain the reasons why you would be a good fit) with resume which can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - Bachelors or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
· - Registered and in good standing with SCPT
· - Passion and drive to pursue manual skills and professional development
· - Experience and interest in manual therapy is a priority. 2-3 years experience preferred. However, if your passion trumps your experience then please apply.
· - Specialties in Pelvic Health, vestibular therapy, dry needling or other marketable specialties are encouraged.
We are searching for that applicant that resonates with the above information with excitement and passion to contribute to our team, grow their Manual therapy career and be part of and grow the Mackie Philosophy movement.