Advertising with the Saskatchewan Physiotherapy Association (SPA) enables you to promote your event or organization to our members throughout this province. You may place an advertisement to alert our members of continuing education opportunities such as webinars or conferences, or to enhance awareness to our members of your organization and the services it provides.
To submit an employment, or business opportunity with the SPA, please refer to the Careers section (http://www.saskphysio.org/careers/post-a-vacancy).
The advertising options and associated fees include:
- Paid Advert Website Posting (Member) $50/month
- Paid Advert Website Posting (Non-Member) $100/month
- E-blast of Paid Advert (Member) $150
- E-blast of Paid Advert (Non-Member) $200
- A standard disclaimer will accompany your paid advertisement e-blast message which indicates that "This message is being shared as an information service to members, on behalf of <your organization>, and SPA is not recognizing or endorsing the company or the workshop contents."
One other option for advertising is to submit an advert for inclusion with our digital newsletter. The newsletter is distributed 3 times per year: February, June and October. The rates for advertising with our newsletter can be reviewed here.
- Invoice will be issued via email upon confirmation of listing.
- Payment via cheque will be required. Currently, we cannot accept credit card payments.
- Pre-payment may be required for non-Canadian residents via certified cheque or money order (CDN funds).
Join SPA's "Find a Therapist" Online Directory
Clinic listings are provided at no charge. Individual therapists may be added to these listings with the following fee structure:
- Add a Therapist to Clinic Listing in Online Directory (Member) - no charge
- Add a Therapist to Clinic Listing in Online Directory (Non-Member) - $125
- Edit Therapist Information – Online Directory (Member) - no charge
- Edit Therapist Information - Online Directory (Non-Member) - $25
The directory is located on our website at: http://www.saskphysio.org/find-a-therapist.