Benefits of a career in physical therapy include the variety of job settings and specialty areas of practice that there are to choose from.
Practice settings include hospitals, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, schools, sports facilities and nursing homes.
The following are sources of information regarding the career of Physical Therapy.
- Saskatchewan Physiotherapy Association:
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association - Physiotherapy as a Career:
- U of S School of Physical Therapy:
- Search of databases related to physical therapy:
Health Human Resources
- Saskatchewan Health - Physical Therapy:
Brochures and Books
- School of Physical Therapy Admission Brochure (PDF - 2.24mb)
- ”Physiotherapy Works! ” (PDF - 228kb), an informational brochure on physiotherapy, produced by the Saskatchewan Physiotherapy Association.
- Books related to physical therapy
- Physical therapists in your community.
- Current students enrolled in the School of Physical Therapy