We are looking for a registered Physio to join our team and provide quality care to our patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and diagnosing patients, developing treatment plans, providing therapeutic interventions, and educating patients. The ideal candidate should have clear and excellent communication skills, a strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology with emphasis on functional anatomy and orthopedics. This position will focus on assessment and working with the kinesiologist to implement rehabilitation and modalities.
Only candidates licensed by the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists and eligible for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association are qualified for this position. Please register to become qualified!
- Assess patient’s physical condition including history and physical examination
- Work in tandem with kinesiologist in providing physical therapy treatments such as manual therapy, stretching, use of modalities, and rehabilitation.
- Educate patients on how to manage their condition and prevent further injury.
- Monitor patient progress and modify treatment and therapy as needed.
- Refer patients to other healthcare professionals when necessary.
- Completing WCB and SGI initial and progress reports as needed.
- Maintaining updated EMR records for patient visits and interactions.
- Communicating with other providers and co-manage cases in a fast-paced environment
Support You Can Expect:
- You will be guaranteed assessments each week to help build a full caseload quickly and maintain it.
- Our other providers are eagerly waiting to refer and co-manage patient load with the PT
- Access to technology and equipment including: Modalities, technological solutions, digital charting, and private assessment rooms.
The successful candidate will be a team player who knows when to refer to the other providers including kinesiologist and chiropractor in the clinic. The ability to work together in a fun yet professional working environment is important.
Hours will start part-time as a permanent position and will expand as case load builds.
Pay is ranged depending on experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $25.55-$75.22 per hour
Expected hours: 16 – 32 per week
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the Saskatchewan College of PT
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is ideal but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development an asset
- New grads and seasoned professionals welcome to apply!