“Achieve YOUR Passion”
Join our work family. We value our culture, working together and supporting each other. We care about you! Come and join our progressive team, continue to grow both professionally and personally. We focus on commitment to excellence, learning and development and a team orientated approach. Develop your career path with us, whether that is a specialty service or moving into a leadership role within the clinic. We work hard to ensure everyone who walks in our door feels supported and valued, both clients and colleagues.
What you get:
- $3000 signing bonus ($)
- Start from hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
- Compensation ranges from $80,000 to $120,000 (let us show you how)
- 5 assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- $1500 Education allowance per year ($)
- Regular education sessions to learn from other staff or specialists ($)
- Career courses that help you build your skillset ($)
- Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
- Specialized services such as pelvic health, lymphedema therapy, acupuncture, dry needling, vestibular rehab and concussion care
- Paid onboarding and training ($)
- Employee benefits ($)
- Company sponsored teams dinners and outings ($)
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private Assessment Rooms
- No double booked treatment sessions
- Fresh, new look
- Other perks (see below)
Career progression OPTIONS:
- Focus on your clinical work and be a super-star therapist for your patients
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Become a Clinic Director down the road
- Join us as a Partner down the road
Your Clinical MENTORSHIP ROADMAP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you plan your certification and (new) programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians, our learning never ends. Learn from 50+ years of experience.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work?
- You will meet regularly with a dedicated clinical mentor
- Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Course and certification planning and roadmap
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they graduate and get their outcomes/why
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Learning and Development
- Team Oriented Approach
Well, you’ve kept reading. That’s great! Here are some more perks our clinicians have requestd and received:
- Incentive plan ($)
- Extra hours available ($)
- Relocation allowance ($)
- Gym membership ($)
- Remote access to documentation
- Company events
Central Avenue Physiotherapy is located in Swift Current, SK. Swift Current is a great community of 17,000 people. It values affordable housing, short commutes to work, and a great place to raise a family. Experience the outdoors with our rural environment with many recreational opportunities and freedoms.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Saskatchewan