Empower Physiotherapy Prof. Corp. is a locally-owned, client-centered Physiotherapy clinic in East Regina. Focusing on ’empowering’ clients with their health and wellness, our boutique-style clinic offers physiotherapy appointments, educational workshops and classes, functional training sessions, and regular community involvement. The clinic treats all ages of the general public, in addition to a specialized focus in treating youth, active, athletic, performing artist, and dancer clientele. We currently work with the Saskatchewan Roughrider Cheer Team providing Game Day services since 2018.
We are starting our search to find our next team member and are seeking a full time Physiotherapist to join our clinic. Our clinic set up includes longer one-on-one appointments with no double bookings and blocked administrative charting time within shifts, in a supportive, small team-oriented approach. We will be offering a competitive financial arrangement with a flexible start date. The type of contract with our facility can be negotiated to achieve arrangements beneficial to both parties.
We are looking for a team member who is:
- reliable, mature, organized, independent, efficient, motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic
- wanting to collaborate with other practitioners at the facility to enhance client care
- a strong team player with the desire to work to maximize effectiveness of client care and support the growth of our clinic
- open to learning new methods, ideas, and techniques to enhance client care through continuing education or mentorship opportunities
- planning to advance their knowledge in the near future with additional post graduate courses or specializations
- prepared to discuss future career planning and goals
Our ideal candidate would be someone who has private practice or musculoskeletal experience, extra certification in post graduate courses, a background in coaching, sports, dance or gymnastics, and would be available for additional clinic events and volunteer sport coverages outside of the clinic schedule. Preference would be for a candidate to be fully licensed or immediately able to be fully licensed with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists. However, new graduates with restricted licenses are welcome to apply and will be considered for the position. Restricted license team members would be provided with assistance in their transition to our clinic and growing a private practice caseload.
Full licensure or restricted licensure in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists