Interior Health (IH) has immediate permanent, relief or casual employment openings for Physiotherapists. With this opportunity comes eligibility to apply for reimbursement of registration or membership fees through the Health Sciences Association.
What we offer:
• Relocation allowance for eligible positions
• Employer paid comprehensive benefits package
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid vacation
• Access to exclusive discount offers and deals
• Job stability and team environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and specialization in different areas of practice
• Recognition of previous experience in determining starting salary IH delivers service and care to 59 diverse municipalities and 54 First Nation communities in the stunning Southern Interior of British Columbia. The vast geographical region that IH covers provides opportunities within large urban centers and close-knit, rural communities.
Find your perfect fit with Interior Health in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. Contact our Recruiter for more information: Careers@interiorhealth.ca
APPLY ONLINE: Competition# 01842629 Job Posting | IH Careers (interiorhealth.ca)
What Qualifications are needed?
• Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Valid driver’s license as required. We welcome upcoming MSc PT grads and PTs eligible for College registration transfer to apply!
Send Applications To: