Come Work and Play in the Mountains!
Kootenay Therapy Center in Cranbrook, BC is looking to add to grow our multidisciplinary team. Established in 2005, we offer a wide range of services including physiotherapy, kinesiology, custom bracing, sports medicine physician and orthopedic surgeon clinics, counselling, and massage therapy.
There is an increasing demand for our services in the East Kootenay region and we are excited to grow our team to meet the demand by welcoming a Registered Physiotherapist to our team! We would also love to welcome a Certified Hand Therapist(PT/OT) and can offer mentorship if becoming a CHT is your dream!
- Competitive compensation that recognizes your expertise
- Opportunity to earn $85,000 to 120,000 annually
- Ongoing structured mentorship and clinical support for all levels of expertise
- Monthly Rounds and group training sessions to support professional development
- A comprehensive onboarding program to ensure you are comfortable and confident as you build your caseload
- Full administrative support – we take care of everything from booking to billing
- A hybrid of private assessment and open assessment/ gym space, as well as studio space with all equipment provided
- No double-booked treatment sessions
- Established community connections
- Supportive and collaborative team atmosphere
- Company sponsored staff socials and celebrations
- Career advancement options and avenues for growth within the company
Check out our team at www.kootenaytherapy.com or find us on Instagram at @kootenaytherapycenter to learn more about what we have to offer.
When you’re ready to apply, contact Kari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Registered in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).