Are you passionate about pelvic health? Do you love spending time with your clients to get to the ‘why’ of their complaints?
Prairie Pelvic Health is growing and looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced and loves to learn. We offer a calm, spacious environment, flexible hours, and opportunities for growth.
If you are a dedicated physiotherapist ready to make a long-lasting impact, we want to hear from you!
Who are you?
- You have a passion for all aspects of pelvic health physiotherapy and are eager to help clients reach their full physical potential.
- You understand that working with clients is more than just physiotherapy – it is educating, inspiring, understanding, and working together.
- You are excited at the opportunity to be mentored.
- You are motivated about new experiences and challenges.
- No pelvic floor experience? No problem! At Prairie Pelvic Health, we’re all about growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Expertly assessing and treating clients living with pelvic health conditions, including both internal and external evaluation and treatment for men and women
- Educating clients about the foundations of pelvic health, including stress management, nutrition, movement, and sleep in addition to addressing their primary concerns
- Promoting pelvic health in our community
- Competitive salary based on experience and expertise in pelvic health.
- $1000 per year for continuing education
- Extended health benefit options
Prairie Pelvic Health has built a strong reputation in the pelvic health community and enjoys regular referrals from family doctors, physician specialists, and most importantly client word-of-mouth.
We also have an established online presence from which we receive regular referrals.
We believe in hour-long treatment sessions with a qualified pelvic health physiotherapist, who will customize a plan of care to best benefit the client. Our goal is to provide first in-class care for all those who choose to work with us.
We are a dedicated pelvic health physiotherapy clinic situated in the vibrant heart of Saskatoon, right on 8th Street, by the bustling Broadway area which is known for its excellent coffee shops, food, and unique gift shops.
Convenient amenities include free parking and easy access to multiple bus routes, with stops right outside the clinic or across the street.
November 1, 2023 (subject to change)
Resume & Cover Letter
If you’re ready to make a change and begin supporting people in achieving their long-term health goals, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us by including your resume and cover letter that demonstrates that you have visited the Prairie Pelvic Health website and your interest in pelvic health.
For any questions or further information, please contact us at Contact@prairiepelvichealth.com
- New grads are welcome to apply but must have a passion for pelvic health.
- Preferred experience in pelvic health
- Licensed to practice in Saskatchewan.