PHYSICAL THERAPY POSITION IN SWIFT CURRENT, SASKATCHEWAN
We are looking to expand our team at Stride Physio and Performance! Stride is a private practice clinic, located in downtown Swift Current, Saskatchewan. Swift Current is a small city of about 16,000 people, but the clinic services a larger geographical area, due to a large rural population in Southwest Saskatchewan. It is a vibrant community that has big-city amenities and lots of small-town charm. It truly is a great place to put down roots and build a fulfilling life!
The clinic is a relatively new facility with private treatment rooms and a large gym space. Stride is well established within the community, we have strong working relationships with the physicians and other health care providers in town, local sports teams, and an incredible clientele. This part of Saskatchewan is in need of more therapists and we are looking to continue adding to our team!
Why Stride Physio and Performance? We put employees first by:
- Providing mentorship for new graduates
- Having a friendly and supportive culture
- Supporting the pursuit of increasing clientele based on employees clinical interest areas
- We value your opinion and appreciate input for how to change and better the clinic
- Funding continuing education
- Allowing flexibility of work hours, duties and scheduling
- Opportunity for financial growth based on experience and tenure.
You can check out our website at www.hityourstride.ca
If you have any questions about Swift Current, the clinic or the job opportunity you can email email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Restricted or full practicing licensure with the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists (SCPT)