Internationally Trained Physiotherapists

SPA welcomes physiotherapists interested in practising in Saskatchewan from other countries. We have provided some information and resources below:

Credentialing process

If you have completed your physiotherapy education outside of Canada, arrange for your qualifications and education credentials to be assessed by the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAPR). CAPR will review your background and determine what you will need to do to become credentialled. CAPR website provides more information about the credentialing process and exams.

Obtain a License to Practice in Saskatchewan

Once you are credentialed, you can register with the Saskatchewan College of Physiotherapists. More information about requirements to register can be found here.